beWiredSystems is suggesting the for the ACP Countries
We’ve learned that the next higher G will be the . But it seems like the 4G takes a couple of years to come true, as it involves a major change of hardware across the countries as well as a bunch of new phones. 4G is definitely what we dream for, which will be a fully IP-based integrated system, that delivers the Internet speeds between 100 Mbps and 1 Gbps speeds both indoors and outdoors. But don’t expect the super high-speed 4G to come pretty soon, it’ll need at least 3-4 years, which is planned to release in European countries in 2012 – 2015.
But, now the Korean seem to be more aggressive than others. They’re taking a big leap, which they’ve planed for 5G – the 5th generation in year 2012. Korea and Japan are the two countries that have been known for long to be aggressive in various hi-def media streaming and online gaming. They definitely need much higher bandwidth to deliver what their people need. At this stage, it’s still too early, and what 5G is to promise. About the speed and the services are still unknown, but should be much higher than the 3G and 4G. Just hope that they could get it out as planned, and have the 5G technology spread to other countries too. So, we all could enjoy the super high-speed 5G network. By that time, WiFi and WiMax would most probably have diminished in this world!
G Networks’ router and switch technology is ideal for multiple tenant office and residential buildings that are not adequately served by existing infrastructure. 5G offers a very cost-effective means for building owners or managers to deliver Internet access to their tenants over existing telephone wiring with higher speeds at a lower cost than DSL or cable.
5G’s “Plug and Play” technology is particularly advantageous in situations where users are transient, such as temporary offices, dormitories and apartment hotels.
The 5G Networks solution advantages:
- Added selling feature for the facility
- No need for costly rewiring of existing premises
- Non-disruptive installation in existing properties
- New sources of revenue
- Unparalleled firewall security
- ‘Always on’ Internet access (no need to dial up, no busy signals)
- Simple, in-room Plug and Play connection
- Access to 5G Networks’ toll free 24/7 help desk
- Software tools that allow the building manager to charge for the service and maximize the Quality of Service based on the available speed of the outside Internet connection
- Ease of system management
beWiredSystems is aimed at initialiizing this dream in the ACP countries.
for more information and enquiries
send us your feedback at email@example.com